2022 Dog Days of Summer Challenge Live Broadcast
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE:
Join us for our 1st Annual Dog Days of Summer Challenge for a chance to win a prize package valued at over $500! That’s right, you heard correctly. Simply having fun this summer with your dog could win you a prize package filled with gift certificates, treats, apparel, and other prizes.
Interested? I know you are!
You and your dog will complete mini activities and tasks between August 5th – September 5th and earn points for your participation. The dog/owner team with the most points by 11:59am on Tuesday, September 5th will be declared the winner.
Tune in live to our broadcast on Thursday, August 4th at 7:00pm for all the details on how to enter and earn points during the challenge.
- The 2022 Dog Days of Summer Challenge officially begins at 12:01 am on Friday, August 5th and ends at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 5th.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and reside within New Hampshire, Maine, or Massachusetts.
- Employees of Golden Dog Adventure Co. and those living in the same household, are ineligible.
- All the details on how to enter will be posted here after the live broadcast on Thursday, August 4th at 7:00pm. The live broadcast can be watched on our Facebook Page, in our Facebook Community Group, and on our YouTube Channel.
- One winner will receive a prize package valued at $500 or more including gift certificates, toys, treats, apparel, and more. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No prize substitution or changes are allowed except at the discretion of Golden Dog Adventure Co. Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash.
- If you are the winner of the $500 prize package, you must pick up at our office in Barrington or at an event. If you need it to be shipped, you just need to pay the shipping costs.
- This event is sponsored by Bisson Barcelona, LLC dba Golden Dog Adventure Co.
- Stay tuned for Official Contest Rules to be posted on August 4, 2022.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.