2022 Dog Days of Summer Challenge
ABOUT THE CHALLENGE:
Join us for our 1st Annual Dog Days of Summer Challenge for a chance to win a prize package valued at over $500! That’s right, you heard correctly. Simply having fun this summer with your dog could win you a prize package filled with gift certificates, treats, apparel, and other prizes.
Interested? I know you are!
You and your dog will complete mini activities and tasks between August 5th – September 5th and earn points for your participation. The dog/owner team with the most points by 11:59am on Tuesday, September 5th will be declared the winner.
Did you miss the Live Broadcast with all the details? WATCH HERE.
- One winner will receive a prize package valued at over $500 (see What the Winner Will Receive). Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No prize substitution or changes are allowed except at the discretion of Golden Dog Adventure Co. Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash.
- The 2022 Dog Days of Summer Challenge officially begins at 12:01 am on Friday, August 5th and ends at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, September 5th. This is known as the “Challenge Period”.
- The person with the most points (see How to Participate), during the Challenge Period, will be considered the winner and awarded the $500 prize package in a Live Broadcast on Tuesday, September 6th at 7:00pm. The broadcast can be seen streaming live in the Facebook Community. The winner will also be notified by email after the live announcement.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and reside within New Hampshire, Maine, or Massachusetts.
- Employees of Golden Dog Adventure Co. and those living in the same household, are ineligible.
- All the details on how to enter will be posted here after the live broadcast on Thursday, August 4th at 7:00pm. The live broadcast can be watched on our Facebook Page, in our Facebook Community Group, and on our YouTube Channel.
- If you are the winner of the $500 prize package, you must pick up at our office in Barrington or at an event. If you need it to be shipped, you just need to pay the shipping costs.
- This event is sponsored by Bisson Barcelona, LLC dba Golden Dog Adventure Co.
- Every Friday point tallies will be updated and posted in the GUIDES section of the Facebook Community.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen at random in a drawing during the 9/6 live broadcast.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Complete as many mini activities and tasks listed below and earn points between 8/5/2022 and 9/5/2022. Follow the instructions below to have your points counted as part of the challenge.
- Attend any Golden Dog Adventure Co. Zoom Room or in-person event (25 pts)
- Wear company apparel to any Golden Dog Adventure Co. Zoom Room or in-person event (10 pts)
- Your dog wears company apparel to any Golden Dog Adventure Co. Zoom Room or in-person event (10 pts)
- You and your dog caught out in public (wearing company apparel) by any member of our team – once per day (15pts)
- Take a picture of yourself with your dog at any partner location or event – cannot repeat partner locations during challenge – post in the Facebook Community with #2022dogdayschallenge or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (25pts)
- Make a purchase at any partner location of $50 or more (does not include Golden Dog), for proof of purchase, you must send receipt dated during challenge period to email@example.com (35 pts/purchase)
- Refer a dog lover to our Facebook Community. When they join and say you referred them, you earn (10pts/referral)
- Register and bring a non-member friend (over age of 18) to any in-person event and receive points when they attend (15 pts)
WHAT THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- A brand new, Golden Dog Adventure Co., 2022 Highlander hoodie (not yet released) or regular hoodie (human) with the company logo, valued at $35 – $100). You choose color and size, limited to available stock.
- A $500 partner shopping spree. Choose gift certificates to any of our Partner locations, not to exceed $500 in value. Cannot be redeemed at Golden Dog Adventure Co.
If you have questions or need clarification about challenge tasks, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.