ASK THE VETERINARIAN: Who Calls the Shots?
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details after registering.
- About diseases and incidences in the New England area;
- How canine vaccines affect human health;
- How to determine what vaccines are safe and necessary for your dog;
- How to protect your dog from the deadly disease, Heartworm.
To have your questions considered for this Zoom session, email email@example.com, subject line: Ask the Veterinarian August.
ABOUT LISA BOYER, DVM:
Dr. Boyer has two decades of experience as an Emergency and Critical Care veterinarian as well as a breeder and trainer of sporting and companion dogs. She also practices both traditional Western medicine and Chinese medicine (acupuncture/herbs).
Dr. Boyer is the owner of Animal Health Consultants and Supreme Point Kennels in Brentwood NH. She is a court recognized expert in matters pertaining to purebred dogs, health, and breeding as well as an AKC Breeder of Merit.
As a published author of dozens of magazine articles regarding sporting dog health, Dr. Boyer is an often requested speaker at dog-related events.
COST: Please register for this online event below.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $20/person for Non-Members
- This presentation will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.