COMMUNITY EVENT: 1st Annual Pet Equipment Swap & Shop
ABOUT THE EVENT:
New this year, Golden Dog Adventure Co. will host the 1st Annual Pet Equipment Swap & Shop. Our Swap & Shop is a great way to give gently used items a new home and keep unwanted items out of landfills. The Swap & Shop will run concurrent with Mary’s Dogs Rescue & Adoption Run for the Dogs 5K Run/2 Mile Walk.
This event takes place on Sunday, May 28th from 8:30 – 11:30am at the Deerfield Fairgrounds in Deerfield, NH. Come participate in the race or walk, and visit vendor booths and Swap & Shop tables. Leashed dogs are welcomed. All race day registration information can be found on Mary’s Dogs website. Free race t-shirts provided to those who register by May 4th.
BE A VENDOR AT THE SWAP & SHOP:
Currently, we are seeking vendors who would like to sell or swap gently used pet equipment and supplies.
Here are the details:
- Your registration fee of $25 gives you access to the event to set up a table (up to 8 ft., a chair and 10×10 pop up tent). Registration fees will be donated to Mary’s Dogs (less credit card fees).
- Any revenue you generate from the sale of your gently used pet equipment is yours to keep or donate.
- Participation in the Swap & Shop is at your own risk. Vendors will be required to execute our general liability waiver prior to participating.
- Vendors must also adhere to our Community Guidelines as it relates to this type of event.
- Golden Dog Adventure Co. is not responsible for any transactions gone bad, we simply host an event for people to get in contact with others while helping to reduce the pet industries carbon footprint.
- Transactions are between “buyer” and “seller”.
- Cash and carry, Venmo, or PayPal is recommended. We discourage vendors from accepting personal checks.
- This event is not open to pet stores or other retailers selling new equipment.
- Items must be gently used and clean (less normal wear and tear).
- Do not bring broken or damaged equipment and supplies.
- Your relaxed dog is welcome to attend with you but must be on leash at all times (NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES). Please make sure your dog is safe and under your control at all times while participating in this event.
- For safety reasons, children under age 13 should not attend. (Exceptions may be made for children who have worked with dogs. Please contact us to discuss.)
- Participants MUST be familiar with dog body language and proper dog handler etiquette.
- Set up for the event begins at 7:00am. Do not tear down until 11:30am. Please exit the Deerfield Fairgrounds by 1:00pm.
- Vendors are welcome to walk around to other participating vendor tables and booths at the event. We recommend attending with a friend so that you have the freedom to circulate throughout the event and still have coverage at your table.
- When the event ends, vendors must remove all equipment and supplies, table, chair(s), and pop-up tent from the Deerfield Fairgrounds. Do not dump any unwanted items at the venue.
VISIT THE SWAP & SHOP:
Watch for additional details coming soon about how you can visit and purchase from the Swap & Shop. Once vendors are confirmed, additional details will be posted about this event for shoppers and swappers. Until then, please save the date of May 28th from 8:30am – 11:30am on your calendar!
The cost to participate as a Swap & Shop Vendor is $25. Registration fees will be donated to Mary’s Dogs (less credit card fees).
The 1st Annual Pet Equipment Swap & Shop is rain or shine. Your registration fee is NONREFUNDABLE since this is a fundraising event. If the event is canceled due to extreme weather, your registration fee will still be donated to Mary’s Dogs. Thank you for your support!
Deerfield Fairgrounds, 34 Stage Road, Deerfield, NH.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email email@example.com.