ONLINE EVENT: Member Orientation (February)
ABOUT THE EVENT:
New and current members, join us for Member Orientation which happens the last Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm in our Zoom Room. Details on how to access the Zoom session will be emailed upon registering.
- Learn about the benefits they receive and how to access
- See how to easily register for adventures
- Hear about the yellow ribbon project and special accommodations made for reactive dogs
- Find out how to book discounted tickets for family and friends
- Learn how to access discounts at local businesses participating in our member discount program (i.e. pet stores, dog trainers, wineries, photographers, canine fitness experts, etc.)
- Have the opportunity to get their questions answered
COST: Members, please register for this online event below so we know who is attending.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.