ONLINE EVENT SERIES: Reactive Dog Support Group February 2023
ABOUT THE EVENT:
If you love a reactive dog then our monthly Reactive Dog Support Group will help you learn about your special dog as well as give you a chance to connect with other reactive dog owners and hear their stories.
At each 90-minute session, participants are encouraged to share their struggles and challenges and get support from other members. Resources are provided and “homework” assignments given to help reinforce your knowledge of reactive dog behavior and needs as well as how to provide loving care for them.
Special guests also join us throughout the year to answer your questions and provide additional tips and ideas. Each Support Group is limited to 15 people.
With your investment, you will receive:
- Access to 10 monthly support group session, 90 minutes each (February – November).
- Recording of session if unable to attend.
- Quality connection with other reactive dog pet parents.
- In-depth discussions on different themes and topics important to reactive dog owners.
- Book club style reading and discussion of different texts.
- Opportunity to share your challenges and successes, and receive support from other reactive dog owners and experts.
- Tickets to 5 Online Events with national and international experts, including Cecilia Erhabor, Niki French, Mike Shikashio, Kim Brophey, and Annie Phenix.
Review full agenda: goldendognh.com/reactive-dog-support-group
COST: Please register for this online event below.
- $15/session drop in fee – discount will be reflected in your cart
- $150 for 2023 series – discount will be reflected in your cart
- Are you a Corporate Partner employee? Email email@example.com for your special registration discount code.
- $20/session drop in fee
- $175 for 2023 series
You will receive a confirmation of dates and books needed for the 2023 Reactive Dog Support Group upon registering.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.