ONLINE EVENT: Ask the Veterinarian with Dr. Lisa Boyer
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
Traci Bisson, founder of the NH Dog Walking Club will be joined by Dr. Lisa Boyer, DVM for an in-depth discussion about your dog’s health and wellbeing as it relates to their sense of smell.
Every creature experiences the world through its senses. In order to gain a better understanding of our canine companions, it is helpful to understand how they perceive objects and their environment.
Today’s Ask the Veterinarian Q&A will include a presentation that highlights a dog’s amazing sense of smell and how it is used in canine communication.
Participants will learn about:
- the unique anatomy and physiology that makes a dog a “super smeller”;
- how anatomy affects communication between dogs and their people;
- diseases and medications that can affect a dog’s ability to smell.
After, there will be a Q&A for general veterinary questions as well as questions about the presentation.
To have your questions considered for this Zoom session, email email@example.com, subject line: Ask the Veterinarian February.
ABOUT LISA BOYER, DVM:
Dr. Boyer has two decades of experience as an Emergency and Critical Care veterinarian as well as a breeder and trainer of sporting and companion dogs. She also practices both traditional Western medicine and Chinese medicine (acupuncture/herbs).
Dr. Boyer is the owner of Animal Health Consultants and Supreme Point Kennels in Brentwood NH. She is a court recognized expert in matters pertaining to purebred dogs, health, and breeding as well as an AKC Breeder of Merit.
As a published author of dozens of magazine articles regarding sporting dog health, Dr. Boyer is an often requested speaker at dog-related events.
COST: Please register for this online event below.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $15/person for Non-Members
- This presentation will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.