ONLINE EVENT: Ask the Veterinarian with Dr. Lisa Boyer (May)
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details via email after registering as well as the day of the event.
May is National Pet Month as well as the unofficial start of the camping and traveling season. Kate Sullivan, Lead Adventure Guide at Golden Dog Adventure Co. will be joined by Dr. Lisa Boyer, DVM, of Animal Health Consultants for a discussion on traveling with your pet this spring and summer.
Dr. Boyer will discuss traveling with a pet by land and air regionally, nationally, and internationally and highlighting what you should be aware of and prepared for.
To have your questions considered for this Zoom session, email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Ask the Veterinarian May.
COST: Please register for this online event below.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $20/person for Non-Members
- Are you a Corporate Partner employee? Email email@example.com for your special registration discount code.
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details via email after registering as well as the day of the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
ABOUT LISA BOYER, DVM:
Dr. Boyer has two decades of experience as an Emergency and Critical Care veterinarian as well as a breeder and trainer of sporting and companion dogs. She also practices both traditional Western medicine and Chinese medicine (acupuncture/herbs).
Dr. Boyer is the owner of Animal Health Consultants and Supreme Point Kennels in Brentwood NH. She is a court recognized expert in matters pertaining to purebred dogs, health, and breeding as well as an AKC Breeder of Merit.
As a published author of dozens of magazine articles regarding sporting dog health, Dr. Boyer is an often requested speaker at dog-related events.
Follow Dr. Boyer on Facebook.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.