PACK ADVENTURE: Hike and Cider Tasting
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Pack Adventures are hiking adventures that happen during the week. They attract a smaller group of people which is perfect for dogs that need some additional space in a group.
We will hike approximately 2.4 miles exploring the beautiful Bellamy River Trail in Dover, NH, which is a hidden gem. This is a quiet trail with lots of diverse habitat that attracts many different species of birds.
After, we will drive to North Country Hard Cider to sample the tastes of fall like Cranbarrel, Sweetie Pie, and Branch Breaker (seasonal). The Fat Pockets Food Truck will also be there offering fresh, delicious, and authentic falafel pockets, plates and sides.
IS THIS EVENT GOOD FOR REACTIVE DOGS?
This is a quiet area during the week and we should not see many other people. There is room on most of the trail to pull over and let people pass if needed. North Country Hard Cider also has a large, open area for dogs and people to spread out. If you have concerns or questions about if this event is right for your dog, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This Trail is rated as Level 1-1.5 Moderate. See an explanation of our Trail Rating System.
COST: Please register below for this adventure.
- Members – $25/person* (Your special pricing will be reflected in the cart)
- Non-members – $35/person*
- *Does not include cost of food or beverage.
- Purchase a 10-walk punch card and get this event at a discount (good for Pack Adventures, and Pop Up Adventures)
- If you are paying for this event with a punch card or free pass, email email@example.com with “RSVP Pack Adventure: Hike and Cider Tasting” in the subject line. Thank you!
- Are you a Corporate Partner employee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your special registration discount code.
Please email email@example.com if your plans have changed. Full refund issued if cancellation received 48 hours prior to event start time, otherwise no refund if canceled after.
This adventure takes place in Dover, NH – all the details will be emailed to participants 24 hours prior to the start time.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING AN EVENT:
Please review our Club Guidelines, sign our Liability Waivers & Release Forms, and read our covid guidelines on our Events & Activities page.
If weather or covid conditions make gathering and walking unsafe, the event will be cancelled and registered participants will receive an email cancellation notice. It will also be announced in the Event section of the Facebook Group and on this Calendar page.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.