POP UP TALK: FUN-gility and Parkour for Canine Fitness
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Learn how to make your outdoor exercise routine fun and rewarding for both you and your dog.
Agility and Parkour are two dog sports that help build your dog’s confidence, balance, and overall fitness. While the skills used in each sport are similar, the equipment and obstacles vary greatly. Parkour focuses on using obstacles that are in the environment (i.e. rocks, logs, park benches, beams, etc.), while Agility has specific obstacles the dog-handler team must navigate. Join us for a presentation, with Ashley Clark, certified, professional dog trainer and owner of You and Your Dog Training & Services, to learn about these canine sports and why they are a great way to continue building your relationship with your dog as well as spice up your training routine!
- Learn the similarities and differences between Agility and Parkour;
- Learn easy ways to introduce Agility and Parkour to their dog;
- Learn safety considerations for each sport;
- Receive resources for titling in Parkour or competing in Agility.
One participant will receive 25% off an Agility or Parkour Class with You and Your Dog Training & Services. Chosen at random from all who attend.
After the presentation, join us for our Official Club Adventure: Intro to FUN-gility and Parkour on Sunday, August 13th from 10:00am – 12:30pm in New Boston, NH.
ABOUT ASHLEY CLARK:
Ashley Clark is a CPDT-KA trainer who has been training dogs professionally for over 10 years. She currently lives with Lego, a 12y/o Belgian Malinois and Seymour, 8 y/o Southern mix. Her training experience includes preparation for AKC Novice obedience, agility, Begleithund (BH), tracking, scent work, in-kennel training, and group classes with the caveat that learning never stops!
Over the years, Ashley has been able to continue her passion for helping dogs and their people by creating a training space that is personal. Providing people with the skill-set to communicate and interact with their dogs with respect for an enriching coexistence is what You and Your Dog Training is all about.
To learn more, visit YouandYourDogTraining.com.
- N/C for Members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $15/person for Not-Yet Members
- Are you a Corporate Partner employee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your special registration discount code.
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link upon registering.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording within 24 hours of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email email@example.com.