POP UP TALK: Grooming – The good, the bad, and the ugly
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
We love it when our dog’s coats are shiny, healthy, and not matted. The process of keeping our dog’s fur or hair looking its best, however, can be a very arduous task without the help of a professional groomer.
In this Pop Up Talk, Traci Bisson, owner of the NH Dog Walking Club, talks with Krystal Reno, head groomer at Sunwater Pet Resort, about the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to grooming practices. Krystal will discuss the bathing process and products, skin issues/hot spots, types of brushes for different coats, matting, nails, and special situations.
Participants will learn:
- When home grooming is acceptable, and when you need a professional groomer’s skills and knowledge
- Best practices regarding the basic areas of the grooming process
- What to do in special situations (i.e. skunk spraying and mucky marsh swimming)
ABOUT KRYSTAL RENO:
Krystal Reno first became immersed in the animal world while enrolled in the Dover Animal Science program. With a strong interest in wanting a more artistic and creative way to interact with dogs, she decided to pursue a career in grooming. After graduating from the Whole Pet Grooming School, Krystal honed her skills at grooming salons in the Seacoast area. She is now the head groomer at Sunwater Pet Resort.
Krystal enjoys hiking and swimming with her eight dogs. She actively competes in confirmation, obedience, rally, dock diving, and agility. She also enjoys spending time breeding Australian Cattle Dogs.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $15/person per session for Non-Members
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.