POP UP TALK: How to create fun and easy workouts for your dog
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
Canine fitness has been growing in popularity as more dog owners are recognizing the benefits of physical movement and mental engagement on their dogs’ overall health and wellness.
Most people have seen the images of dogs working out in a facility on colorful equipment of all shapes and sizes. The use of the equipment is intended to work the dog’s body in specific ways and in a controlled environment. Those are important factors to consider when working with a dog that has specific physical issues, but, for general overall fitness, with a little creativity you can use objects and obstacles found in your environment to create a workout for your dog.
Tonight, Traci Bisson, owner and founder of Golden Dog Adventure Co., talks with April Begosh of Canine Strong about objects and obstacles both in your home and in your everyday environment that you can use to create a fun and engaging workouts to keep your dog Everyday Strong!
We will discuss:
- The Five Components Of Optimal Canine Health
- Safety Considerations For You And Your Dog
- Objects In Your Home That Can be Used For Fitness And How To Use Them
- Objects In Your Yard Or On Your Walk That Can Be Used For Fitness And How To Use Them
Looking to challenge your dog both mentally and physically? Grab this free guide on Ways to Challenge Your Dog with Canine Fitness Training from Canine Strong.
ABOUT APRIL BEGOSH:
April is a Certified Canine Fitness Trainer, a small animal massage therapist and a level II reiki practitioner. She is also the co-owner of Canine Strong, a canine rehab and wellness center based out of Concord, NH offering underwater treadmill, cold laser therapy, rehab and wellness massage, canine strength and conditioning, wellness and fitness group classes and training in CPR and First Aid for Pets.
April is a lifelong animal owner whose pets have included dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, birds, turtles, and snakes. She has also been a licensed human massage therapist since 1995. In 2009, April decided to combine her passions and begin working with animals professionally. Along with Renee, CVT, CCRA, and Dr. Hannah, DVM, Canine Strong’s goal and passion is to help your pet live their healthiest and happiest life.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $15/person per session for Non-Members
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email email@example.com.