POP UP TALK: How to handle an unleashed dog
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
For this Pop Up Talk, we will be joined by Helen St. Pierre, owner of No Monkey Business Dog Training, who will address many reactive dog owners worst fears…an unleashed dog.
Helen will offer tips and resources for what to do when you encounter an off leashed dog while walking your reactive dog. She will also address communication etiquette with dog owners of unleashed dogs as well as what to do if there is no owner in sight!
We will discuss:
- Different tools to have on you and use when approached by an off leash dog
- Support and resources for reactive dog owners
- Ideas for rural areas you can enjoy a safe walk
Helen has been training dogs for over 20 years. She is a professional member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, a member of the Association of Animal Behavior Professionals and is a certified member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants and a member of the Pet Professional Guild. Helen is also a licensed Dogs and Storks presenter, a licensed Dogs and Toddlers presenter, and a certified AKC evaluator. She also has 11 dogs of her own.
For more information, visit NoMonkeyBusinessDogTraining.com.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $15/person per session for Non-Members
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.