POP UP TALK: Intro to snow sports with your dog – sledding & snowshoeing
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
For this Pop Up Talk, we will be joined by Kristine Thurston of You and Your Dog Training & Services, who will teach us positive ways to expose your dog to popular snow sports such as sledding and snowshoeing.
Winters in New England regularly come with snow and lots of it! Many of us enjoy various snow sports and activities, so it is natural that we would like to have our dogs with us. In this presentation, we will discuss snowshoeing and sledding, tips on introducing these activities to your dog for the first time, and how you can have your dog safely participate.
We will discuss:
- How to introduce your dog to a sled and snowshoes
- How to determine if a particular activity is well-suited for your dog
- What winter activities are typically dog-friendly
- How to tell if your dog is enjoying the experience
- Safety factors to consider with winter activities
Kristine is one of the trainers at You and Your Dog Training & Services in New Boston, NH. She loves helping dogs and their people try new things in a safe, positive way. In the winter, she enjoys snowshoeing with her dogs, Layla and Angus, and snowboarding.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $15/person per session for Non-Members
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.