POP UP TALK: Tips to help manage your reactive or excitable dog during a walk
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
Do you wish that someday you could have a worry free walk with your reactive or excitable dog? You are not alone! Reactive and excitable dogs often lunge and bark while walking making you feel worried and anxious about taking your dog out.
Tonight, Traci Bisson, owner and founder of Golden Dog Adventure Co., talks with Laura Gendron of Miss Behavior about practical tips to help you manage your dog during walks so you can enjoy them together.
During this presentation, you will…
- Learn about equipment options for you and your dog to help make your walk more successful
- Learn 3 play-training skills to build on at home, in order to help you and your dog tune into each other more during your walk
- Learn important tips to help advocate for your dog’s needs while you’re out and about
ABOUT LAURA GENDRON:
Laura Gendron is a Professional Certified Dog Trainer, Family Dog Mediator, and Fear Free Certified Trainer. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and an Associate’s Degree in Animal Science, she uses all her experience and continuing education in her business, Miss Behavior, based out of Northwood, NH. She has two children, a husband, a dog, and 2 parrots at home.
Laura works with families to help them better understand their dogs, meet their needs, and create lasting behavior change through her playful teaching and training style. Whether working with dog owners virtually or in-person, in her group membership, or one-one-one, she enjoys finding ways to help people form happier and healthier relationships with their dogs, from the inside out.
Laura offers virtual consults, courses, an online membership, in-home training, or a combination of them all. She also works with rescues, veterinary hospitals, and other pet businesses to create a collaborative team of professionals for the dog-loving community. For more information, visit MissBehaviorTraining.com.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $15/person per session for Non-Members
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details 24 hours prior to the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email email@example.com.