POP UP TALK: Why did you come into my life?
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details after registering.
Have you ever heard the saying “dogs choose their owners, not the other way around”? If you have ever been chosen by a dog then you know what we mean. Pets enter our lives for very specific reasons. In this Pop Up Talk with Jody Crotty, Soul Level Animal Communicator®, we will learn how and why dogs choose their guardians and invite participants to share their stories of how their dogs came into their lives (optional).
Jody will also help us discover and understand the deep energetic connection we share with our beloved pets. Animals connect and communicate with us using telepathy. Telepathy is a form of energy and animals have been energetically sharing with us for centuries.
You will also learn basic meditative tools to help you feel the loving, calm energy with your dog.
ABOUT JODY CROTTY:
Jody is a Certified Soul Level Animal Communicator® and author of, Do You Talk with Animals. She’s an active collaborator and member with the Animal Communication Collective™, supporting animal welfare organizations by giving a voice to the animals through online fundraising events.
Jody worked as a Pet Loss Professional at Pet Passages with Purdy Funeral Service. Her time was spent helping families with the grief and loss of their beloved pets, which allowed Jody to have a deeper connection with the animals. This fostered her understanding with pets and the messages they wanted to share.
For more information, visit JodyCrotty.com.
- N/C for members (Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART)
- $15/person for Non-Yet-Members
- Are you a Corporate Partner employee? Email email@example.com for your special registration discount code.
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details via email after registering as well as the day of the event.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.