POP UP TALK: Working Through Your Own Anxiety to Help Your Reactive Dog
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details after registering.
Tonight, Traci Bisson, owner and founder of Golden Dog Adventure Co., talks with Cecilia Erhabor, dog behaviorist/trainer, coach, YouTuber, streamer and owner of Player Two Dog Training located in the UK. In this session, Cecilia discusses her own experience with anxiety and panic attacks and how that has helped her understanding of the reactive dogs she trains and works with.
Through her own experiences and struggles with Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Cecilia is able to empathize with both ends of the leash and regularly does so through her work with clients and their dogs with various behavioral and training issues. In this talk, she will be discussing her experiences with anxiety, how she manages her anxiety, and how this helps her relate and be compassionate with herself, her clients, and their dogs.
- Gain insight into what anxiety is and how this insight can actually help clients;
- Be given strategies and advice on how to manage anxiety;
- Be provided with a framework to help decide whether to push through a situation or not;
- Gain further empathy for clients and their dogs that may struggle with anxiety.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $20/person per session for Non-Members
- Are you a Corporate Partner employee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your special registration discount code.
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details after registering.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
ABOUT CECILIA ERHABOR:
Cecilia coaches owners and their dogs to “level up” their relationships! By combining her love of teaching with her love of dogs, Cecilia coaches owners and their dogs to overcome a wide variety of dog behavioral and training problems. Cecilia believes in building positive relationships through proper communication and mutual understanding to raise well behaved dogs that can exist successfully within their own families and society.
In addition, Cecilia also successfully competes in gundog sports with her working golden retriever, Honey.
For more information, visit Player Two Dog Training.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email email@example.com.