PRIVATE EVENT: 5 Weeks to Fit with Fido for Wellness Pet Company
**PLEASE NOTE: this is a private event only for employees of Wellness Pet Company**
JOIN THE 5 WEEKS TO FIT WITH FIDO CHALLENGE: starts March 1st!
Wellness Pet Company is hosting a fun, online, fitness challenge for team members which runs March 1-31. The challenge is led by Traci Bisson, owner and founder of Golden Dog Adventure Co., who will host discussions, offer support, and help you achieve your physical/mental fitness goals. Live discussions/presentations every Wednesday, including a presentation on goal setting and time management as well as reconnecting with nature to improve your health and wellness.
Throughout the 5 weeks, updates, photos, videos, and inspirational messages will be shared in MS Teams to keep participants motivated and provide additional support.
Join, commit, and compete for the grand prize of an American Express gift card. A Welcome Ceremony kicks off the challenge at 11:00am on Wednesday, March 1st!
- WEEK 1 KICKOFF – Join us for the Welcome Ceremony on March 1st @ 11:00am EST to learn about the Challenge and how to participate. We will also share how you can win entries into the drawing for an AmEx card courtesy of Wellness Pet Company, how to make the most of the Challenge, and discuss walking goals. We will also talk about the first challenge assignment – share S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- WEEK 2 – You are invited to attend a 1-hour live presentation with Joanne Randall, MBA on March 8th @ 11:00am EST, who will speak on goal setting and time management techniques.
- WEEK3 – This week, we will discuss takeaways from the goal setting/time management presentation, and have a discussion on Nature Deficit Disorder on March 15th @ 11:00am EST. This week, the 2nd challenge assignment will also be given – nature journaling and read How to be a Better Observer of Nature.
- WEEK 4 – You are invited to attend a 1-hour live presentation with Kelly Dwyer on March 22nd @ 11:00am EST. Kelly is an award-winning environmental educator and certified wellness coach who will speak about how to reconnect with nature to improve your health and wellness. This week, we will also discuss the 3rd challenge assignment – creating a Pura Vida lifestyle vision.
- WEEK 5 – This week we will discuss takeaways from the reconnecting with nature presentation on March 29th @ 11:00am EST as well as the Pura Vida lifestyle assignment. We will also discuss the 4th and final challenge assignment – biggest obstacle/achievement. This is the final week of the challenge. Make sure all your assignments and walking goals are turned in by March 31st to receive entries into the AmEx gift card drawing. Winner of Challenge to be drawn on April 3rd in live drawing.
ABOUT TRACI BISSON:
Traci Bisson is the Owner/Founder of Golden Dog Adventure Co., formerly the NH Dog Walking Club. In 2018, Traci established the dog walking club as a community outreach program for dog lovers throughout the state. Today, Golden Dog Adventure Co., works with local, national, and international experts to offer quality education for dog owners.
Golden Dog Adventure Co. offers unique experiences for dogs and their people, including an annual Doggy Easter Egg Hunt, Doggy Olympics, Scavenger Hunt at the Mall, Skijoring, SUP with Your PUP, Maple Sugaring Experience, Corn Maze & Halloween Party, Wine & Wags Socials, Apple Picking, “Reindeer” Games for Dogs, and much more!
In addition, the company offers corporate wellness programs, special occasion events (i.e. birthday pawties, Adoptversary, Puppy Shower, Gotcha Day Pawty, etc.), membership, partnerships, and more.
Traci was featured in the January/February 2020 issue of Pet Sitter’s World for her focus on sustainability and community. She was also named a Northeast Credit Union (NECU) Planet Protector for her contributions to sustainability. In addition, she has been featured on NH Chronicle, on the front page of the Portsmouth Herald, chosen as a 2022 Best of NH Editor’s pick in NH Magazine, 2022 Best of the Seacoast, and 2022 winner of NH Business Review’s Business Excellence Award for Consumer Services (Small Company).
When Traci is not busy dreaming up creative events, she enjoys hiking with her dogs and husband researching new areas to lead outings, traveling, and spending time with her family. She lives a sustainable lifestyle, and continually looks for ways to decrease her carbon footprint.
ABOUT JOANNE RANDALL, MBA:
With an MBA in Strategic Leadership, Joanne Randall has spent her career working in management and business. Her Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is from the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire and her MBA is from New England College. She is a Coach, Consultant, and Marketing expert.
Joanne’s background includes management, sales, marketing, retail, human resources, and small business social media development. She has over 25 years experience in the marketing field and has been a business and marketing guest lecturer at numerous New Hampshire universities, businesses, and Chambers of Commerce.
Joanne frequently hosts marketing seminars and serves as a guest lecturer around New England. She is the creator and host of previous radio shows such as NH Women in Business Radio and Marketing Mojo Radio. Currently, she manages operations for her business, Leap Year Business Strategies and is an adjunct Professor of Marketing and Business.
ABOUT KELLY DWYER:
Kelly Dwyer, founder of Nature Education Opportunities, is an award-winning environmental educator and certified NH elementary teacher. She has been creating and delivering engaging programming for audiences of all ages for over 15 years.
As a certified wellness coach, Kelly also brings a deep understanding of the numerous benefits of connecting with the natural world to reduce stress and improve health.
Kelly’s experience working in fast-paced business settings has given her a unique perspective on the common work-related stressors and helped her develop effective strategies to embrace a more mindful approach to joyful living!
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.