POP UP TALK: Self-Care Essentials for Pet Parents
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details after registering.
As many pet parents already know, we tend to give an abundance of our physical and emotional energies to our pets, often leaving us feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. Being very intuitive animals, our dogs may sense our stress and worry, only adding to challenging behaviors and needs.
Guilt-free self-care is essential for a healthy, balanced, and productive life, personal well-being, and positive relationships with our beloved pets-regardless of their age, or physical and emotional needs.
In this 90-minute, Zoom workshop, certified wellness coach and educator Kelly Dwyer will guide you through a process to develop and implement a personalized action plan to increase your sense of well-being, reduce stress and reclaim your energy and joy.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- New research and understanding of the power of the mind-body connection and techniques to change your mindset for a healthier and happier you.
- Quick strategies for instant calm and confidence, especially when your sense of overwhelm is adversely affecting your dog.
- A simple system to observe your dog’s behavior and identify the patterns to change for a more positive relationship with your pet.
- Personalized self-care action steps to implement starting immediately.
- N/C for members Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.
- $20/person per session for Non-Members
- This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link and additional details after registering.
- Can’t attend the live session? You will be emailed a link to the recording upon conclusion of the event.
ABOUT KELLY DWYER:
Kelly Dwyer, founder of Nature Education Opportunities, is an award-winning environmental educator and certified NH elementary teacher. She has been creating and delivering engaging programming for audiences of all ages for over 15 years.
As a certified wellness coach, Kelly also brings a deep understanding of the numerous benefits of connecting with the natural world to reduce stress, improve health and embrace a more mindful approach to life and learning.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.