SPECIAL EVENT: National Dog Party Day Fundraiser for Mary’s Dogs
ABOUT THE EVENT:
National Dog Party Day is a unique fundraising event to celebrate with our dogs, socialize with friends, and have a fun time all while supporting our Charitable Partner for 2022 – Mary’s Dogs.
Join us at Cow Palace Creamery in Lee, NH for a party to remember:
- Bring a chair and relax with human and canine friends.
- Team up with another participant for a game of dog corn hole – each participant must throw the bean bags while their dog(s) maintains a sit position.
- Meet dogs available for adoption at Mary’s Dogs.
- Ask your dog if they want to dress up for the Best Dressed for the Party competition – Cow Palace Creamery staff will decide 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize winners. Use your imagination and be creative! (Please be mindful of your dog’s sensitivity to the heat. Costumes can be put on during the judging and then taken off if needed.)
- Invite your dog to enjoy and play in our cool water sensory pools.
- Purchase ice cream and other treats from Cow Palace Creamery to enjoy while relaxing on their open lawn.
- Purchase tick spray, bandannas, t-shirts, and more at the Golden Dog table.
COST: all proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Mary’s Dogs.
- $20/person (does not include cost of food/ice cream/merchandise/adoptable dogs (L.O.L)). No more than 2 dogs per person please.
Since all proceeds benefit Mary’s Dogs, there will NOT be any refunds issued. If the event is cancelled due to weather or covid, it will be rescheduled.
Cow Palace Creamery is located next to Flag Hill Winery in Lee, but its address is for Epping – 417 N River Rd, Epping, NH.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING AN EVENT:
Please review our Club Guidelines, sign our Liability Waivers & Release Forms, and read our covid guidelines on our Events & Activities page.
If weather or covid conditions make gathering and walking unsafe, the event will be cancelled and announced in the Event section of the Facebook Group and on this Calendar page.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email email@example.com.