HOLIDAY EVENT: Viewing and Celebration of the Beaver Moon for Thanksgiving
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Join us for our own celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday as we walk and view the beautiful Beaver Moon at Hampton Beach. After, we will have pizza and brews on the heated deck at Loaded Question Brewery in Portsmouth, NH. Treats for the dogs too!
The November full moon also known as the Beaver Moon heralds a moment of giving and sharing the efforts we have made throughout the year. In the past, it marked the end of the hunting season; food stores would have been full for the winter ahead. It is also the time when beavers begin taking shelter in their lodges after storing enough food for the winter.
Please bring a warm blanket or mat for your dog at the brewery as well as a sweater or jacket if they normally wear this time of year. Don’t forget water for your furry friend. We will provide a treat for the dogs.
Participants will receive an entry towards our November giveaways (must sign in), which will be drawn on December 1st.
Hampton Beach is rated as Level 1, easy, wide and flat.
COST: Please register below for the option you prefer.
- BEAVER MOON VIEWING & CELEBRATION: – Limited to 30 people.
- Members – $5/person (use Beaver Moon discount code found in members-only Facebook group when registering)
- Non-Members – $15/person. Each person may have up to 2 dogs per our safety guidelines.
- *Cost of beverages not included
- BEAVER MOON VIEWING ONLY:
- If you prefer to only participate in the beach walk and viewing, the cost is N/C (members) and $7/person* (non members). Each person may have up to 2 dogs per our safety guidelines.
- *You may pay for this option only with a punch card, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “RSVP Beaver Moon Viewing Only – punch card” in the subject line. Thank you!
Full refund issued if cancellation received 48 hours prior to event start time, otherwise no refund if canceled after.
Look for our table set up in the large parking lot before the playground on Ocean Blvd in Hampton, NH. We will be parked in the spot closest to the Playground. See beach map.
Loaded Question Brewery is located at 909 Islington St Suite #12, Portsmouth, NH.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING AN EVENT:
Please review our Club Guidelines, sign our Liability Waivers & Release Forms, and read our covid guidelines on our Events & Activities page.
If weather or covid conditions make gathering and walking unsafe, the event will be cancelled and announced in the Event section of the Facebook Group and on this Calendar page.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email email@example.com.