SPECIAL ONLINE EVENT: The Fuel for the Fire! Understanding Reactivity and Aggression in Dogs with Michael Shikashio
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event will take place in our Zoom Room. You will receive the Zoom Room link after registering for this event.
Growl, snarl, snap, lunge, bark, bite! Why do dogs display these behaviors? Join aggression specialist, Michael Shikashio CDBC, as he highlights the variety of reasons dogs may display aggression, and the straightforward concepts and techniques he incorporates in aggression cases for successful outcomes.
Mike will also discuss the emotions that influence dog aggression, what they look like, and why they matter. This presentation will include videos of dogs displaying the body language, behavior, and physiological signs that are indicative of certain underlying emotions.
So break out your observation skills as we take a deep dive into understanding reactivity and aggression in this 90-minute presentation.
You will learn:
- The underlying motivations for aggressive and “reactive” behavior
- How to interpret what emotions a dog may be experiencing
- What factors can increase or decrease the likelihood of undesirable behavior
ABOUT MICHAEL SHIKASHIO, CDBC:
Mike is the founder of AggressiveDog.com and focuses on teaching other professionals from around the world on how to successfully work aggression cases. He is a five-term president of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) and was the Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT) Member of the Year in 2020.
Michael is sought after for his expert opinion by numerous media outlets, including the New York Times, New York Post, Fox News, The List TV, Baltimore Sun, WebMD, Women’s Health Magazine, Real Simple Magazine, SiriusXM Radio, The Chronicle of the Dog, and Steve Dale’s Pet World. He also hosts the popular podcast show “The Bitey End of the Dog” where he chats with the foremost experts on dog aggression.
He has been a featured keynote speaker at conferences, universities, and seminars in more than 200 cities and 14 different countries around the world, and offers a variety of educational opportunities on the topic of canine aggression, including the Aggression in Dogs Master Course and the annual Aggression in Dogs Conference.
For more information, visit AggressiveDog.com.
- $35/person for Members (Your special pricing will be reflected in the CART.)
- $50/person for Non-Members
- Are you a Corporate Partner employee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your special discount code for registration.
- Are you a member of the 2023 Reactive Dog Support Group? If yes, you are already registered and will receive an event reminder with Zoom link the day of the presentation.
This special online event is NONREFUNDABLE. If you are unable to attend the live session, a replay link will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
If you have questions, text/call (603) 815-2453 or email email@example.com.